Strandlunds has a Certified Geothermal Inspector, and Strandlund has been a leader in the design, installation and maintenance of Geothermal Systems in Minnesota and Western Wisconsin for over a decade.
Geothermal can be used to provide both heating or cooling services. In each instance the process is similar, and simple.
Below are just some of the many advantages of a Geothermal solution.
- Geothermal heat pump systems use 25-50% less electricity than conventional heating or cooling systems
- Incredible efficiency (300-600%!)
- Up to 44% less emissions when compared to air-source heat pumps
- Up to 77% less emissions than electric resistance heating with standard air condition equipment
- Geothermal heat pump systems require less space than that needed by conventional HVAC systems
- Geothermal heat pump systems run significantly quieter than convential HVAC systems
- Ground-source heat is naturally renewable and non-polluting
- Geothermal systems provide heating and cooling in one system
- No danger of gas leaks or carbon monoxide poisoning
- Geothermal systems currently in use help to remove more than 1.5 million metric tons of carbon emissions from the atmosphere every year
- A geothermal system can cut residential energy costs by up to 30% over natural gas systems, and up to 50% over electric resistance heating
- Many states offer tax incentives for Geothermal systems
We're so excited about the cost savings and advantages of geothermal for your business or residence, that we setup a whole different website just for it.