A properly installed, correctly used wood-burning appliance should be smoke free. If you see or smell smoke that means you may have a problem. Practice the following guidelines from the Environmental Protection Agency to Burn Wise in your appliance and reduce smoke inside and outside your home.
In the article you'll read about:
- Practical Tips for Building a Fire
- Items You Should Never Burn in Your Appliance
- Safe Wood-burning Practices
- Money Saving Tips
- Install and Maintain a Smoke Alarm
- Install and Maintain a Carbon Monoxide Detector
Strandlund's is an authorized dealer for Crown Royal Wood Stoves and can help you with any concerns or questions. Contact us today to learn more about these excellent stoves that can help you save on heating costs!